Bonjour!

A blog about my life and love of all things french. I have decided to write in French as much as possible. If you'd like to correct my mistakes (of which I'm sure there will be many!) please feel free to leave a comment or email me at jane.orson@btinternet.com Merci beaucoup!







Sunday 16 June 2013

Barnaby Update

So it's all going wrong.  Barnaby has mites so when the vet came to do his flexion text he wouldn't pick his legs up.  The vet left and so did my potential buyer.  Barnaby looked at me as if to say, "Told you you'd be stuck with me for ever!" 
So I've taken the advert down and we are going to pay what will probably amount to £200 for another dectomax injection, plus a leg wash this time.  And if it doesn't work?  I don't even want to go there.  It's quite nice for all the phone calls to have stopped.
So we will go to Paris next week and Haylie will continue with whatever treatment we decide upon while we are away.  I've asked her and Christa to ride him for me as well.  I've been to him today and he's not lame.  We went for a lovely hack.  I really enjoyed it, but it's still not what I want to be doing with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment