Bonjour!

A blog about my life and love of all things french. I have decided to write in French as much as possible. If you'd like to correct my mistakes (of which I'm sure there will be many!) please feel free to leave a comment or email me at jane.orson@btinternet.com Merci beaucoup!







Friday 12 July 2013

Paris Art Journal #1


I'm having a bizarre time with Blogger at the moment.  I've been trying for several days to put something on, but it won't let me type anying in the body of the message until now, and only now because I've managed to upload a picture first.  It's driving me crazy because I've got so many things to show you.
Anyway, this is the first page of my art journal for our Paris trip.  I'm not saying it's anything great, but I'm having such fun making it and it's already turning into something really special.
I'm really glad I took a journal with me and wrote everything down as we went along, as it's helped so much in writing this.  I've just played about with watercolours and used some distress ink on a mask.  I'm adding pictures as I go along, too.
This page is the first day, which mostly consisted of coach travel and the ferry crossing.  Back soon with some more, I'm sure, now I've got things working again.
Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment