Bonjour!

A blog about my life and love of all things french. I have decided to write in French as much as possible. If you'd like to correct my mistakes (of which I'm sure there will be many!) please feel free to leave a comment or email me at jane.orson@btinternet.com Merci beaucoup!







Monday 24 March 2014

A New Beginning

Hello all!

As of today I've decided to start writing little snippets every day in French, but there's so much of it I decided to backdate it into February.  It's going to be a mix up of bits about my life, books I read, books I'm working through and vocabulary and phrases I really want to remember.


This is going to be quite hard work because I have to check what I want to say on Google Translate, then type it onto the most awesome programme I've just found called http://french.typeit.org/ where I can type what I want and put the accents in, then I can cut it and paste it directly onto here.  The plan is to write more and more in French.  If you've stumbled across this site because you speak French, please don't hesitate to leave a comment so I can correct what I've said.  I'll be checking back regularly though, so I can keep things updated, so even if you've read a post once before, later on it may be different as my vocabulary and understanding improves.Thanks for looking in today.  If you like what you've seen you can leave a comment, email me at jane.orson@btinternet.com or come and find me on facebook.Thanks for lookingJane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment