Bonjour!

A blog about my life and love of all things french. I have decided to write in French as much as possible. If you'd like to correct my mistakes (of which I'm sure there will be many!) please feel free to leave a comment or email me at jane.orson@btinternet.com Merci beaucoup!







Wednesday 26 August 2015

Questions

So now I have two french tutors, which is marvellous, but it's keeping me on my toes.  They are both quite different.  Sally is a bit too far away to come and give me lessons now so I post work for her to mark, which she is absolutely brilliant at.  We also skype once a month, which makes me really nervous, because I just want to talk.  I get so nervous I get tempted to cancel it, but I'm usually as high as a kite afterwards and we don't stop rambling.  Here are the questions I want her to ask me this week:

La lecture
1.  Qu’est-ce que tu aimes lire?
2.  Qui est ton auteur préféré?
3.  Quels magazines est-ce que tu lis?
4.  Tu as un livre préféré?
5.  Tu achètes des livres ou des magazines?

La radio
1.  Quelle station préfères-tu?
2.  Tu écoutes souvent la radio?
3.  Quand est-ce que tu écoutes la radio?
4.  Quelles sortes d’émissions écoutes-tu?
5.  Tu as un animateur/une animatrice préféré(e)?


Là où j’habite
1.  Tu habites en ville ou à la campagne?
2.  C’est loin de la ville?
3.  Il y a des magasins près de chez toi?
4.  Tu préfères la ville ou la campagne?  Pourquoi?
5.  Tu habites dans une maison ou un appartement?
6.  Il y a combien de pièces?
7.  Tu as un jardin?
8.  Tu aimes ta maison?  Pourquoi?
9.  Décris les chambres.  Tu l’aimes?  Pourquoi?

Once I've had the skype session I'll put some answers in.  Can you answer all the above questions?  They're from my brilliant GCSE book.
My other french teacher, Gillian, lives very close by.  I go to her once every two weeks and we just talk and talk, nearly all in french, and I love it.  I am going to practise some 'restaurant french' with her soon as we are going to Paris again in October (so excited I don't know where to put myself!)
Must dash, off to see a client!
Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment